Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1. Who produces the merchandising?
All clothing and headwear are produced by Moradness, a clothing manufacturer specialized in lifestyle garments in motorsports. Daniel Morad and Jessica Hofman are the two faces bedind the brand, well known in the paddocks and it made sense to go forward with them for the production of the t-shirts, hoodies and caps.
The race posters are (proudly) printed in Coimbra, my hometown.
2. What are the products made of?
The easiest answer is: comfortable materials. I travel a lot and so I like to wear clothing and accessories that make me feel good and comfy.
T-shirts: 95% cotton + 5% spandex, 180gsm
Hoodies: 100% cotton with soft fleece, 325gsm
Caps: 100% cotton
Posters: semi gloss finish paper, 140g
3. How can I take care of my clothing and headwear?
– Always wash inside out to preserve the printing as long as possible.
– Wash in machine cold (30) on delicate.
– Hang dry. No tumble dry as it is cotton and it will shrink.
– We recommend using the dryer machine only once the clothes are dry. Putting them in the dryer for a few minutes will bring back the softness of the fabric.
– Gently wash with soap and water using a soft brush to remove dirt or stain.
– Let air dry. Some people wash their hats in the washing machine on delicate but we don’t recommend it as it could damage the round shape of the hat.
– You can use hot steam to get back the initial shape.
4. Is there a size guide?
5. I didn’t get a confirmation e-mail of my order, what should I do?
Start by checking your spam folder to see if the confirmation email was mistakenly filtered. If you can’t find it, get in touch with my team, by email, to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
6. How long does it take for a pre-order product to become available?
All pre-order products are already in production but you need to wait for the estimated time of launch for my team to start handling your orders.
Please consider that whenever you make a pre-order purchase, the credit or debit card is authorized and charged for the total amount of your order.
7. Can I place an order with both in stock and pre-order products?
Yes, you can. Your order will be shipped when all your ordered products are available. If you wish to receive your purchased items in two or more partial deliveries, please get in touch with my team, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case additional shipping fees will be applied.
8. Can I ask for an autographed card with a dedication?
Each order includes an autographed card and a sticker. It is possible to ask for a small dedication on the card, just get in touch with my team, by e-mail, to email@example.com. In these cases, I do not guarantee the delivery deadlines because I may be out of the country and it may take a few extra days to be able to deal with this matter. This is the difference between a simple copy or an order that is delivered with a personal touch.
9. What are discount codes?
In some special moments, I can announce discount codes that will be advertised on my social media. These codes allow you to get a discount on the value of each item.
Discount codes have a defined time period for their use, so it is not worth using previous discount codes because they have expired.
To benefit from the discount, simply enter the corresponding code when you are checking out.
10. What means of payment are accepted?
Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
11. Is the payment secure?
To ensure payment security, third parties were subcontracted to host and provide means of payment, in order to safeguard the security of all customers’ personal data. Online security is a serious matter and we do not store any financial information about any of our customers on our servers.
12. Where do you ship?
We ship with DHL to all EU countries (except Cyprus)* and the UK..
If you have any problems you can email my team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If my team faces any challenge in sending an order, they will contact you to find the best possible solution.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
*EU countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal , Czech Republic, Romania, Spain and Sweden.
13. How much does shipping cost?
The price for the shipping can be consulted here.
14. When will my order arrive?
From the date they are shipped, orders have an estimated delivery time of 48 hours in mainland Portugal, 3 to 5 working days for other European countries and up to 3 weeks for islands (especially islands with fewer connections, according to the information provided to us by the transport company).
If you are not at home during delivery hours (which is from Monday to Friday, during working hours), I recommend that you indicate an alternative address as a signature may be requested at the time of delivery.
15. What if I refuse to pick up or accept the order?
In this case, you will be responsible for any fees that may occur and for shipping the order back to our Portuguese address. This amount will be withdrawn when we refund your order.
16. What happens if my order is returned to the sender?
If your order has been returned to our store, you will be responsible for repaying the shipping costs so that we can ship it again. If the order is not claimed within 8 days, you will be responsible for any fees that may occur and for shipping the order to our Portuguese address. This amount will be withdrawn when we refund your order.
17. Is it necessary to pay any additional fees in addition to the order amount?
No fees will apply on orders shipped to European Union countries. However please consider that we are not responsible for other amounts, fees or costs that you may incur in international orders.
The only added cost to any order is the shipping fee that differs from country to country.
18. What should I do if I entered the wrong delivery address or if I want to change the address I indicated initially?
We do not have any responsibility for incorrect addresses. Once you detect this error, please contact my team, by email, at email@example.com to update your order, only in cases where it has not yet been shipped.
19. What if I receive an order that is damaged or missing an item?
Please contact my team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to replace a faulty item or send you the correct product if you have received something you did not order. If the ordered product is no longer in stock we will refund it.
20. How are exchanges and returns processed?
It is possible to return the item(s) within 14 days from the delivery date. It is not possible to make exchanges.
It is not possible to exchange any product and the reason is quite simple: as there are few units of each item, I cannot guarantee that, at the time of exchange, there is availability of another size or another desired product.
I understand that you may feel frustrated if you don’t get a specific product, so my team is here to help, please contact us by email at email@example.com to see how we can help.
The return of any item must reach our address (Rua Gomes Freire 83, 3000-204 Coimbra, Portugal) within a maximum period of 14 days after you received it.
We recommend that you use a shipping method that allows tracking, as we are not responsible for the loss of your return.
To return an order, just follow these steps:
1. Start by confirming that the item(s) do not show any signs of use.
2. Then place it in our package and enclose a copy of the receipt with your name and order number.
3. Use a tracking shipping option, as we are not responsible for the loss of any order. If you live outside the European Union, you must indicate on the customs declaration that this is a refund and that the value is 0 euros.
4. Returned orders that do not comply with these requirements may cause a delay in the return processing and/or the impossibility of executing the refund.
5. After my team receives the returned items, please allow up to 10 days to receive your refund.
6. As always, my team is always available to help with any question, just contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. I don’t know where my order is, can you help me?
I suggest you start by confirming the estimated delivery times here.
We can only help after that time. If you prefer, contact my team by email at email@example.com.
22. Is there a customer service line?
Any question about an order, articles or about our website must be sent to my team, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org who will respond within a maximum period of one week, between Monday and Friday, on period between 9:30 am and 5 pm (Portuguese time).