Privacy and Cookies
FA, Lda. is not responsible for the contents of third-party websites, referred to on its corporate pages for informational purposes only, and assumes no responsibility for the termination or modification of any activities on such websites, for complaints or disputes directly or indirectly related to the content of such sites or for any damages that may result from them.
Access to your data
We will never send, sell or exchange your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside FA, Lda..
FA, Lda. will only act as a subcontractor for your personal data and process it on our behalf. Data that is sent to third parties is only used to provide you with our services. As an example, your personal data relating to name and address will be sent to the shipping company so that it can handle the shipment of your order.
All personal information that you provide to us or that we obtain will be treated by FA, Lda. as the person responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide to us may be used to secure communication, deliveries and payments. You have the right to examine stored information about yourself. You always have the right to ask FA, Lda. to delete or correct the information stored about you.
For each processing of personal data we collect about you we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is legal or required for a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide personal data and there are possible consequences if you choose not to.
Right of access to data
You have the right to know whether or not your personal data is processed.
You have the right to ask for information about the personal data we hold, whenever you want. You can contact FA, Lda. who will send you your personal data via email.
Right to data rectification
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if these are incorrect or out of date, including the right to complete missing data.
Right to delete data
You have the right to delete any personal data processed by FA, Lda., at any time:
- whenever your data is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and there is no legal norm that imposes its conservation for a longer period of time;
- in situations in which you withdrew your consent, on which the legitimacy of the treatment was based;
- if you objected to the processing of data for marketing purposes, including the definition of profiles that may be associated with it.
The right to delete your data knows some exceptions whenever:
- there is an unresolved issue with customer support;
- an open order that has not yet been shipped or has been partially shipped;
- there is a debt with FA, Lda., regardless of the method of payment;
- you have made a purchase and we need to keep your transaction details for accounting purposes.
Right to limitation of treatment
During a certain period of time, you have the right to have the data processing limited in its use, that is, “frozen”, and the data cannot be communicated to third parties, transferred internationally, or deleted.
You have the right to obtain data processing limitation in the following situations:
- When contesting the accuracy of the data until the data controller checks the quality of the data;
- When the processing of data has been opposed until it is verified that legitimate interests prevail;
- When the data is requested by the data subject for the purpose of exercising a right in a legal proceeding, even if it is no longer necessary for the controller;
- When the data is unlawfully processed and the holder does not want them to be erased, but rather limited in their use (even eventually taking legal action against the person responsible for the processing).
Right of portability
Whenever FA, Lda. processes your personal data through automatic means based on your consent or an agreement, you have the right to have a copy of the data transferred to you or to others. This only includes the personal data you have provided us.
Right to oppose direct marketing actions
You have the right to object, at any time, and without justification, to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including the definition of associated profiles.
Right to claim with a supervisory body
If you believe that FA, Lda. processes your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us by email to email@example.com.
You also have the right to make it a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Exercise your rights
We take data protection very seriously and as such we have dedicated staff in our customer service who can handle your requests regarding the rights mentioned above. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Control of your personal data
FA, Lda. is the controller of the personal information you send us and is responsible for your information in accordance with the data protection law.
Data Protection Officer
Under national law, it is only mandatory to designate a Data Protection Officer (EPD) in some cases.
FA, Lda., as responsible for the processing of personal data of users of the online store www.filipealbuquerque.com does not carry out large-scale processing related to the regular and systematic control of data subjects, with no customer record for each purchase .
Updates to data protection policy
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer that contains information that helps the website to identify and track the visitor.
Cookies do not pose any danger to your computer, they consist of text only, do not contain viruses and take up virtually no space on your hard drive.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and cookies that are permanently stored on your computer. The first type of cookie that is used the most are session cookies. During the time you visit the site, our server gives your browser a unique thread so that you are not confused with other visitors. A session cookie is never permanently stored on your computer and disappears as soon as you close your browser. To use the FA, Lda website without any problem, you must accept cookies. The second type of cookie permanently stores a file on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around the site. This is only used to provide visitors with better service and support. Text files can be deleted.
On the FA, Lda website, we use this type of cookie in order to track your shopping cart and to retain statistics about our visitors. The information stored on your computer is just a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files downloaded and saved on the smartphone, tablet, computer or any other device with an operating system and Internet access, through the browser and containing information about preferences and user navigation, not including, as such, any personal data.
Cookies are essential for the user to access content and services, they are used to store the user’s preferences in terms of interest, need and usefulness, which allows for a faster and more efficient navigation. They do not damage the user’s equipment and the fact that they are active makes it possible to identify and resolve possible errors that may arise.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and cookies that are permanently stored on your computer.
The first type of cookie that is used the most are session cookies. During the time you visit the site, our server gives your browser a unique thread so that you are not confused with other visitors. A session cookie is never permanently stored on your computer and disappears as soon as you close your browser.
The second type of cookie permanently stores a file on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around the site. This is only used to provide visitors with better service and support. Text files can be deleted. On the website www.filipeaalbuquerque.com we use this type of cookie in order to track your shopping cart and to retain statistics about our visitors. The information stored on your computer is just a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
We may collect the following information:
– Contact information including email address;
– Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests;
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
To find out what information we collect, see the list of cookies.
What do we do with the information collected
Filipe Albuquerque online store, its subcontractors or partners (example: transport companies) are the entities that can access and use the information collected by cookies.
We do not store any personally identifiable information in the cookies used, as they are not used to target advertisements to the user depending on their navigation, nor for other advertising purposes of their own or of third parties.
The user can at any time access the browser configuration options and disable part or all of the cookies on this website. Blocking cookies may affect your experience of this website as a user.
Temporary and permanent cookies
Temporary cookies remain in the cookie file and are automatically removed from the equipment when the user logs out of the browser, while permanent cookies are stored at the browser level on the access device and enable the identification of the user on the next visit to the website and they are stored on the device until the user deletes them manually or until the expiration date.
Type of cookies
- Essential cookies allow the user to browse the website and use the features provided, such as accessing secure areas of the website such as the personal area. Without these cookies the functionalities do not work correctly.
- Analytical cookies used anonymously allows to obtain aggregated data for statistical analysis and website improvement.
- Functional cookies allow for easy and personalized navigation, by saving user preferences regarding the use of the website.
- Third-party cookies, we use third-party components, so there are cookies from other entities such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, among others.
- Session cookies can be temporary or permanent. Temporary session cookies are used to collect data during navigation and remain in the cookie file until the user leaves the site, thus they are eliminated when the user closes the browser window. Permanent cookies stay. They are essential for analysis and for the site to adapt navigation to the user’s preferences and interests.
- Advertising cookies are used to target advertising according to the interest and browsing habits of each user, to match their needs.
Check the list of cookies and the information they keep from any user when browsing this website:
_ga: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
tk_or: This cookie is set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used for analyzing referrer behavior for Jetpack.
tk_r3d: The cookie is installed by JetPack. Used for the internal metrics for user activities to improve user experience.
_gid: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
tk_lr: This cookie is set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used for analyzing referrer behavior for Jetpack.
Check the list of cookies collected by third parties with your account signed in one of those entities and check the information they keep from any user that is browsing their website.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest that you consult the following links, which are presented in Portuguese and/or English.